New York Construction Accident Attorneys
Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore (KDLM) has earned its national reputation representing people injured in construction and workplace accidents through hard work, diligence, and advocating for their clients.
The award-winning New York construction accident law firm dedicated in representing construction accident victims and helping families secure payment for needed expenses.
- $3,000,000 - Settlement for a plumber who was injured after falling off an unstable ladder
- $3,088,500 - A man was badly injured after he tripped on a loose floor tile while walking to answer an office telephone
- $25,000,000 - A 55-year-old Westchester man suffered traumatic brain injury when a structure on which he was standing collapsed during a demolition and construction project
- $40,000,000 - Construction worker was struck by Verizon van
KDLM has more than $120 million-dollar verdicts and more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients.
KDLM has decades of experience representing victims and families of victims who have suffered personal injuries.
Year after year, KDLM is recognized as one of the two or three top law firms for all types of plaintiff personal injury work.
Our New York City construction accident firm has won over 150 verdicts of over $1 million for clients, and has negotiated settlements on behalf of clients in excess of $1 billion.
Expert Construction Accident Representation
We represent construction accident victims in New York City who have been injured by the following:
- Conveyor Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Derrick Accidents
- Falling Objects
- Gas Detectors
- Heavy Equipment
- Power Tool Accidents
- Pressure Vessels
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Woodworking Tools
- Other Types of Construction Equipment