Malpractice Throughout New York
New York Medical Malpractice Attorneys
We understand how devasting medical malpractice can be. Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore (KDLM) is an award-winning law firm with decades of experience in medical malpractice. The firm is dedicated to ensuring its clients get the best results possible — no matter the complexity of their cases.
Expert Medical Malpractice Representation in New York
Our New York medical malpractice attorneys are ready to handle cases involving:
- Birth Injuries
- Emergency Room Errors
- Failure to Diagnose/Missed Diagnosis
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Errors
- Surgical Errors
In addition, our attorneys have extensive experience handling cases involving injuries and conditions such as cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, and shoulder dystocia.
Landmark Medical Malpractice Verdicts
Our medical malpractice law firm has won hundreds of verdicts of over $1 million for clients and has negotiated settlements on behalf of clients in excess of $1 billion.
- $3.6 Million - On behalf of a man who suffered a urologic injury during a cystoscopy
- $4.6 Million - The largest verdict for medical malpractice, wrongful death in Ulster County history
- $7 Million – Woman died at age 34 of pancreatitis because her doctors incorrectly believed she had ovarian cancer
- $13 Million – On behalf of a woman who died as a result of a bowel perforation caused during an operation to remove a benign polyp from her colon
- $19.6 Million - Awarded couple after baby brain-damage at birth
- $31 Million – On behalf of the family of a 70-year-old woman that dies as a result of an incorrect heart procedure
- $32.2 Million - Hospital hit for $32,000,000 in bungled-birth case
- $45.2 Million - Jury awards verdict of $45.2 m for a 53-year-old woman who suffered brain damage
- $56 Million – On behalf of a girl who was left brain-damaged
- $79 Million - Jury awards $79,000,000 in suit over injury to child’s brain
- $108 Million - For failure to diagnose and treat meningitis
- $121 Million - Brain-damaged woman wins $121,000,000 in a suit against city hospitals
- $130 Million - For a child injured during birth due to the hospital’s negligence
- $172 Million – On behalf of a 29-year-old woman who was left paralyzed and mute due to the negligence of the EMTs who responded to her mother’s 911 call
Most cases get settled; they do not go to trial. In 2015, when the New York Law Journal published its list of largest settlements in New York State, KDLM cases were number one, number four, and number 12 on the list. All three cases involved victims of medical malpractice. The first settled for $18,000,000, the second for $9,000,000. and the third for $5,400,000. No other firm had three settlements in the top dozen cases.
A Top New York Personal Injury Law Firm
Get Your FREE Consultation Now!
We are conveniently located in New York City. Contact us online or call (212) 267-4177