Yvette King is a medical malpractice attorney with Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Pace University School of Law and received her LL.M. from the University of London.
Ms. King has been admitted to the bars of the States of New York and New Jersey, and to the Federal Courts in the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of New York, the District of Connecticut, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
She is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York County Lawyers’ Association, and the New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York, J.D.
- University of London, London, England, LL.M.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers’ Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association, Member
Location: New York, New York
- Serving all five Boroughs of New York City, Long Island and Westchester County