Yvette King is an experienced medical malpractice and personal injury attorney with Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore. She has been a dedicated member of the team for several years, developing the skills and expertise to effectively serve the diverse needs of our firm’s clients.
Yvette handles personal injury and medical malpractice cases, including wrongful death lawsuits. As an attorney, she aims to help individuals who have been the victim of life-altering injuries due to someone else’s negligence, finding peace and resolution through compensation. Yvette’s strengths include her ability to conduct deep research, provide honest legal advice, and demonstrate dedication to individuals, which allows her to consistently build exceptional client relationships.
Yvette is admitted to the bar of the States of New York and New Jersey, and to the Federal Courts in the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of New York, the District of Connecticut, and the Supreme Court of the United States. Her practice serves New York State, including all five boroughs of New York City, Westchester County, as well as Long Island.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York, J.D.
- University of London, London, England, LL.M.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers’ Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association, Member
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Location: New York, New York
- Serving all five Boroughs of New York City, Westchester County, as well as Long Island