Gerry M. Oginski
Gerry M. Oginski is an accomplished New York negligence attorney with more than 30 years of medical malpractice and accident law experience. He has successfully represented clients who have been harmed by a physician or hospital’s malpractice and those who have been injured by someone else’s negligence.
Mr. Oginski was one of the first lawyers in the Country to create educational video to help injured consumers understand how cases like these work. He has created over 3,000 educational YouTube videos to help consumers, injured patients and injured victims learn how medical malpractice and accident cases work. He is the author of four books including “Secrets of a New York Medical Malpractice Attorney,” “Doctors Gone Wild,” “Beyond the ER Doors,” and “In Case of Death.”
Each year, Mr. Oginski lectures at the New York City Bar Association about how medical malpractice cases work here in New York.
He has achieved a 10.0 AVVO Lawyer rating, and has received the Young Visionary Award for his educational legal marketing efforts by Mike Papantonio, President of the National Trial Lawyers.
Mr. Oginski is a graduate of Touro Law School and SUNY Stony Brook.
- New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1989
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York: J.D., 1988
- SUNY-Stony Brook, New York: B.S. Biology, 1985,
- Medical Malpractice for the Non-Medical Malpractice Attorney, NYC Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Young Visionary Award by Mike Papantonio, President of National Trial Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NYS Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- National Trial Lawyers, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Gerry M. Oginski, Owner, 2002 – 2018