Carmine A. Rubino
Managing Partner Carmine Rubino oversees the navigation of every client’s case through the office, ensuring it is protected and handled effectively and efficiently. Among his vast responsibilities, Rubino prepares every KDLM case for trial, overseeing witnesses and experts, as well as lining up medical research and coordinating legal and medical arguments.
“We handle many sad cases involving injured children,” says Rubino. “Their parents come to us wounded too, with nothing but worry, pain and the dream of wanting a life for their kids. What we try to do is achieve maximum financial compensation for their pain and suffering.”
Carmine Rubino is a member of both the New York and Connecticut bars. He also is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Richmond Bar associations.
He graduated with a B.A. from Lemoyne College, Syracuse, N.Y., and received a J.D. degree from Loyola University in New Orleans.
- New York
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, J.D.
- Lemoyne College, Syracuse, N.Y., B.A.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers, selected to Super Lawyers list, 2010 – present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- Bronx Bar Association, Member
- Queens Bar Association, Member
- Richmond Bar Association, Member
Location: New York, New York
- Serving all five Boroughs of New York City, Long Island and Westchester County