John Cagney graduated cum laude from Boston College in 2002. He received his law degree from Fordham Law School in 2009. John is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey, and is a member of the ABA and New York Bar Association.
Before joining Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore as an associate, John spent six years as a trial assistant to Tom Moore. In this capacity, John worked extensively on medical malpractice and wrongful death cases.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York, 2009
- Boston College, Honors: Cum Laude, 2002
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers, Selected To Rising Stars list, 2018 – 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Tom Moore, Trial Assistant
Location: New York, New York
- Serving all five Boroughs of New York City, Long Island and Westchester County