Pani N. Vo
Pani Vo earned her juris doctor from Hofstra University School of Law with a concentration in Health Law. She graduated with Honors, earning her Bachelor of Arts from the Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada.
As a Partner, Pani’s work includes motion practice in cases of medical malpractice and general negligence and is on the KDLM’s intake team that handles new and potential matters. She is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a member of the American Bar Association and of the New York State Bar Association.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York, J. D., Major: Health Law
- Queen’s University, Ontario, Canada, Bachelor of Arts, Honors: With Honors
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers, Selected To Rising Stars list, 2019-2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Location: New York, New York
- Serving all five Boroughs of New York City, Long Island and Westchester County