We give back and help our local New York City community through sponsorships, volunteer work, and donations.
Here are some of the charities we are proud to support:
- The Dwelling Place – a privately-funded 15-bed transitional residence for homeless women located in Midtown Manhattan.
- Inner-City Scholarship Fund – providing families with demonstrable financial needs the opportunity to give their children a quality, values-based K-12 Catholic education within the Archdiocese of New York.
- Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert (JALBCA) – dedicated to mobilizing the legal community of the New York City metropolitan area in the fight against breast cancer.
- Yvonne Schroeder Brown Foundation – continues the spirit of charity of Yvonne Brown by awarding annual scholarships to deserving high school and college students.
As well as these other New York City organizations and institutions:
- American Irish Historical Society
- Catholic Youth Organization
- Fordham Law School
- Futures in Education
- Hofstra Law School
- Police Athletic League
To read more about the charities our New York personal injury law firm supports, click here.