The New York personal injury lawyers at Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore believe that it is important to support our community, both in and out of the courtroom.
We give back and help our local New York City community through sponsorships, volunteer work, and donations.
Here are some of the charities we are proud to support:
- The Dwelling Place – a privately-funded 15-bed transitional residence for homeless women located in Midtown Manhattan.
- Inner-City Scholarship Fund – providing families with demonstrable financial needs the opportunity to give their children a quality, values-based K-12 Catholic education within the Archdiocese of New York.
- Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert (JALBCA) – dedicated to mobilizing the legal community of the New York City metropolitan area in the fight against breast cancer.
- Yvonne Schroeder Brown Foundation – continues the spirit of charity of Yvonne Brown by awarding annual scholarships to deserving high school and college students.
As well as these other New York City organizations and institutions:
- American Irish Historical Society
- Catholic Youth Organization
- Fordham Law School
- Futures in Education
- Hofstra Law School
- Police Athletic League
To read more about the charities our New York personal injury law firm supports, click here.