At Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore, we believe in giving back and helping our local New York community.
Our NY personal injury law firm and lawyers give back in multiple ways, including sponsorships, volunteer work, and donations. Here are some of the charities we are proud to support:
- American Irish Historical Society
- Andean Health
- Catholic Youth Organization
- Fordham Law School
- Futures in Education
- Hofstra Law School
- Inner-City Scholarship Fund
- Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert (JALBCA)
- Police Athletic League
- Yvonne Schroeder Brown Foundation
To read more about the charities we support and how we’re giving back, click here.